The Development West Coast Amateur Sports Trust assists amateur sports people on the West Coast who have been recognised by their sports body as having potential to reach representative level to participate in training and competition.
Recipients from recent funding rounds include:
- Mason Hunt (Greymouth Amateur Swimming Club)
- Rachel Crawford (Greymouth Amateur Swimming Club)
- Nicole Stuart (Buller Basketball Assn.)
- Ella Jenkins-Kirkwood(Buller Basketball Assn.)
- George Schroder (Hokitika Amateur Swimming Club)
- Kristy Havill (Kokatahi Gun Club)
Funding rounds are in March and September each year. Applications forms will be available on our website or from our offices when funding rounds are open.
FUNDING ROUND OPEN
Applications are now open for first funding round of 2017 for the Development West Coast Amateur Sports Trust. Please complete the application form below and return by 31 March 2017.
Application Form - DWC Amateur Sports Trust (PDF, 130KB)