Contestable Grants Fund
The Contestable Grants Fund is a new fund introduced by the Council to assist in the vision of becoming a thriving, connected and resilient Grey District. Applications are called for each year in July/ August.
FUNDING ROUND IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Applications opened on 16 August 2021 and closed 30 September 2021. Applications will be considered by Council at their meeting on 26 October.
There has been $25,000 allocated from Council for this fund.
The grant applications will need to align with Council's vision and outcomes, which have been updated following community engagement undertaken between February and June this year.
Council asked the community what was wanted and needed to be Our Ideal Grey District. We received over 500 comments, ideas and advice from meetings, pop-ups, school visits, adverts and discussions.
We also looked at the 2019 Resident Satisfaction Survey information and have put this all together for these big, bold, and truly authentic Grey District Vision and Outcomes.
How to apply:
- Use the online application form (when applications are open) by clicking here.
- Download and fill in the editable form from below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collect an application form from the Council Office, 105 Tainui Street, between 8am and 5pm.
To discuss your application or for more information:
- Call Penny Kirk, Engagement and Policy Facilitator on 03 900 9319.
- Email email@example.com for a form
Successful applicants will need to complete an accountability report.