Contestable Grants Fund
The Contestable Grants Fund is a new fund introduced by the Council to assist in the vision of becoming a thriving, connected, and resilient Grey District. Applications are called for each year in July/ August.
FUNDING ROUND IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Applications closed on 15 August 2022. Applications will be considered by Council at their meeting on 29 August 2022
There has been $25,000 allocated from Council for this fund.
The grant applications will need to align with Council's vision and outcomes.
How to apply:
- Use the online application form here
- Download and fill in the editable form from below and email to email@example.com
- Contestable Grants Fund Application
- Collect an application form from the Council Office, 105 Tainui Street, between 8am and 5pm.
To discuss your application or for more information:
- Call Marina Tomasi, Engagement and Communications Officer on 027 243 9381
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a form
Successful applicants will need to complete an accountability report.