Provincial Growth Fund (PGF)
About the Provincial Growth Fund (PFG)
The New Zealand Government has allocated three billion dollars over a three-year term to invest in regional economic development through the Provincial Growth Fund (PGF).
The goal of the Provincial Growth Fund is to accelerate regional development, increase regional productivity, and contribute to more, better-paying jobs by investing in projects and initiatives that will;
- Create jobs, leading to sustainable economic growth
- Increase social inclusion and participation
- Enable Māori to realise aspirations in all aspects of the economy
- Encourage environmental sustainability and helping New Zealand meet climate change commitments alongside productive use of land, water, and other resources
- Improve resilience, particularly of critical infrastructure, and by diversifying our economy
See more on the Provincial Growth Fund official website.