Stay up to date with news and events at the Westland Recreation Centre. Make sure you also follow us on Facebook.
Page last updated: 8 August 2019
- Fully qualified and well trained lifeguards
- A high standard of water quality
- Robust health and safety systems
- Best practise policies and procedures
- Children under 8 years old need to be actively supervised by a parent or caregiver who is over the age of 16 years old. Actively supervised means watched from poolside or in the water with them.
- Children under 5 years of age need to be directly supervised (within arm’s reach) of their parent of caregiver, who is over the age of 16. Children under the age of 5 cannot be in the combined pool without their parent/ caregiver. Children under the age of 5 can be in the baby beach alone if their parent is still within arms reach of that child.
|June||Thursday 6 June, Monday 10 June, Thursday 13 June, Monday 17 June, Thursday 20 June, Monday 24 June and Thursday 27 June|
|July||Monday 1 July, Thursday 4 July, Monday 22 July, Thursday 25 July and Monday 29 July|
Exciting change to Saturday morning gym timetable
Please note our normal hydroslide hours are as follows:
|Monday to Friday||3.30pm to 6.30pm|
|Saturday||12.30pm to 4.30pm|
|Sunday||11am to 4.30pm|
Seniors' gym special - just $5!
Check out this special deal for our senior citizens (65 years plus). Monday to Friday between 10am and 2pm, seniors can use the gym for just $5.