The West Coast Amateur Sports Trust assists amateur sports people on the West Coast who have been recognised by their sports body as having potential to reach representative level to participate in training and competition.
Funding rounds are in March and September each year. Applications forms will be available on our website or from our offices when funding rounds are open.
Recipients from recent funding rounds include:
- Clark Fountain (Canterbury Motorcycling Club)
- George Schroder (Hokitika Amateur Swimming Club)
- Sharlotte Lucas (Hokitika Cycling Club)
- Brad Campbell (Suburbs Rugby League Club)
- Taylor Berry (Greymouth Amateur Swimming Club)
- Angus Watson (Runanga Boxing Club)
FUNDING ROUND NOW OPEN