Funding rounds for the Creative New Zealand Fund are in April and September each year. Money is available for distribution to local arts and cultural groups as follows. Applications forms will be available on our website or from our offices when funding rounds are open.
Projects must take place in the Grey District Council area and/or produce benefits that are largely experienced within the District, and must be for art or cultural purposes that:
- Increase participation
- Increase community-wide interest
- Enhance and strengthen and the local arts sector
Recipients from the second funding round of 2019/2020 include:
- Superbrain ProductioNZ Limited
- Little Green Man Productions
- Art4me Greymouth
- The West Coast Society of Arts
- West Coast Riding for the Disabled
- New Coasters Incorporated
ROUND CURRENTLY CLOSED
Creative NZ Completion Report
All successful applicants need to complete and return a Project Completion Report form within two months of their project being completed. Please download the form by clicking the link below.
Creative communities Scheme project report form (PDF, 232KB)