Roof Repairs - Retirement Housing
Council is asking for suitably qualified interested contractors to submit their price for doing this work.
- Council may use one contractor or may distribute the work between more than one contractor. If you are interested in only doing a couple of units, please state that on your price submission.
- Ceiling insulation is to be installed where possible during roof works (only applies to selected units which were not able to be insulated to date due to lack of access to roof space).
- Contractor is responsible for the removal and disposal of any rubbish from site.
Contractor to advise:
- Price per unit/block, excluding GST
- Price for labour and all materials
- A brief overview of how the work will be undertaken and Health & Safety plan
- Roof repairs –full replacement is required
- The expected timeline
Please submit your quote to do these works, including the above information as required, to Council by 5pm, Friday 07 August 2020. Quotes can be addressed to Aza O’Neill – details below.
If you have any questions, please contact Aza O’Neill, email@example.com or phone 03 900 9317.
Scope of works:
- Full roof replacement
- Install ceiling insulation (pinkbatts) where noted (note previously not done due to inability to access ceiling space from inside)
- 81/1 and 81/2 R rating 3.6
- 81/3 and 81/4 R rating 3.2 (Skillion roofs)
- Thermakraft 407 (allow for netting where required)
- Max for Cowper/High Street complex
- Indura for Ngarimu / Frickleton Street complex
- Removal and reinstalling sky dishes
- All associated flashings
List of units – 27 in total:
Total number of roofs
83, 83A, 83B, 83C, 83D, 83E, 81/1, 81/2, 81/3, 81/4
Ceiling insulation required in 81/1, 81/2, 81/3 and 81/4
2A, 2B, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
3A, 3B, 3C, 5, 7, 9 11, 13
Please click the below link to download a printable document with maps showing unit locations.
Updated roof repairs document(PDF, 388KB)
Page reviewed: 29 Jul 2020 11:47am