We are looking for an energetic and well organised person to facilitate high quality professional community engagement and provide professional administrative support to the Community Development Manager in regards to Council policies, bylaws and strategies.
Some aspects of this role include promoting community participation in Council planning processes, project coordination, providing administration support for Community Development work programmes and supporting strategy development and implementation.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have a degree qualification relevant to this position (desirable);
- Are a great communicator (verbal and written);
- Have good research and analytical skills;
- Have an understanding of local government statutes and legislative responsibilities; and
- Are results focussed.
If this sounds like you and you want to work in a supportive and engaging environment, then please download the Job Description and application form (available on this page) or contact the HR Team for more information at email@example.com.
All communication is confidential. Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 23 January 2019 and should be sent to “Engagement & Policy Facilitator Vacancy”, Human Resources, Grey District Council, PO Box 382, Greymouth 7840 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications must be accompanied by a completed Grey District Council job application form.
* Please note the job title and job description have been revised since first advertised *