Please download your required liquor licence form below, fill it in and return to Council either in person or by post.
Note: Our forms are often updated to include new requirements so please use the electronic forms on this website OR obtain forms from the Council (rather than re-using old versions that you may hold).
- Manager's Certificate Application Form (PDF, 203KB)
- Renew Manager's Certificate Application Form (PDF, 214KB)
- Notice of Management Change (PDF, 62KB)
- OFF Licence Application Form - New or Renewal (PDF, 350KB)
- ON Licence Application Form - New or Renewal (PDF, 341KB)
- Club Licence - New or Renewal (PDF, 152KB)
- Special Licence Application Form (PDF, 191KB)
- SEE ALSO: Special Licence Flowchart (PDF, 90KB)
- Temporary Authority Application Form (PDF, 66KB)
- Waiver Application Form (PDF, 58KB)
- Variation-Cancellation Form (PDF, 378KB)
Completed forms can be posted, with payment, to:
Grey District Council
PO Box 382
Or brought into Council offices at 105 Tainui Street, Greymouth.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Liquor Licensing team, phone 03 769 8600 or email email@example.com.