Important Note: As our forms are often updated to include new legislative requirements, please use the electronic forms on this website OR obtain forms from the Council (rather than re-using old versions that you may hold).


Land use

To be completed for all applications for land use resource consents:

Supplementary application forms

If your activity includes any of the following, you should also fill out the appropriate supplementary forms below.

​Hazardous substances Form 1A - Hazardous Substances (PDF, 139KB)
​Commercial activities Form 1B - Commercial Activities (PDF, 82KB)
​Signage Form 1C - Signage (PDF, 79KB)
Relocated buildings Form 1D - Relocated Buildings (PDF, 82KB)
Heritage areas, items or features Form 1E - Heritage (PDF, 79KB)
​Historic trees Form 1F - Historic Trees (PDF, 170KB)

Affected parties

Plan changes

Resource consent variation or cancellation of conditions

If you already have resource consent, and wish to apply for a variation or cancellation of conditions, please complete the following form:

Resource consent declaration form

If you would prefer not to use the Grey District Council's resource consent application forms, then you still must fill out the following form in order for your application to be considered complete:

Page reviewed: 18 Jul 2018 2:59pm