Long Term Plans
The Long Term Plan (LTP) sets Council's strategic direction and work programme for the 10 years ahead. It outlines the services we will provide, the projects we will undertake, the cost of doing this work, how it will be paid for and how we will measure our performance.
The issues we face and the context within which we work are continuously changing. For this reason, an LTP is produced every three years.
The current LTP is the 2021-2031 Long Term Plan, which was adopted by Council on 30 June 2021 and came into force on 1 July 2021.
Long Term Plan Documents
- 2021-2031 LTP - Consultation Document
- Grey District Council 2018-2028 Long Term Plan
- 2018-2028 LTP - Consultation Document (PDF, 12.2MB)
- 2018-2028 Grey District Long Term Plan (Final) (PDF, 2.6MB)
- 2015-2025 LTP - Consultation Document (PDF, 4.2MB)
- 2015-2025 Grey District Long Term Plan (Final) (PDF, 2.7MB)
- 2012-2022 GreyDC LTP (PDF, 8.1MB)
- 2012-2022 GreyDC Draft LTP Summary (PDF, 3.9MB)
- 2012-2022 GreyDC Draft LTP - Runanga FAQs (PDF, 283.5KB)
- 2012-2022 GreyDC Draft LTP - Runanga Consult Doc (PDF, 1.7MB)
- 2012-2022 GreyDC Draft LTP - Dobson-Taylorville-Kaiata FAQs (PDF, 255.6KB)
- 2012-2022 GreyDC Draft LTP - Dobson-Taylorville-Kaiata Consult Doc (PDF, 1.5MB)
- 2012-2022 GreyDC Draft LTP (PDF, 8.9MB)
- 2009-2019 GreyDC LTCCP Vol 2 (PDF, 6.3MB)
- 2009-2019 GreyDC LTCCP Vol 1 (PDF, 7.2MB)
- 2006 - 2016 GreyDC LTCCP (incl 2007 amendment) (PDF, 3.1MB)