Payment and Membership Options
We offer several PAYMENT and MEMBERSHIP options for you to choose from, depending on your budget and how often you want to use the facility.
Here's some guidance to help you to choose the right product:
|Frequency of use||Best product|
|Once a week, or just now and then||Casual admission|
|At least twice a week for at least 3 months, paid upfront||Pay Upfront membership|
|At least twice a week for at least 3 months, paid weekly||Pay as You Go membership|
|Visiting the region or infrequent use||10 session concession card|
|PAY UPFRONT||The Pay Upfront option allows you to purchase 1 month, 3 month, 6 month or 12 month Pool, Gym, Group Fitness, Double or Multi Membership. Payment is required in full at the time of joining.|
|PAY AS YOU GO||If you want more flexibility, then the Pay as You Go option is for you. The applicable membership can be direct debited from your bank account weekly. A minimum three-month period applies and you can cancel your membership any time after the minimum period.|
|GYM||This membership includes access to the gym area (not including the group fitness classes).|
|GROUP FITNESS||This membership includes access to the group fitness classes and aqua classes (not including access to the gym, some exclusions apply e.g Around 50's class).|
|POOL||This membership entitles you to use the lap pool, learners' pool, leisure pool, toddler pool, hot tub and sauna. (excludes hydroslides and aquacise classes).|
|DOUBLE||This membership is your choice of two options from the pool, gym and group fitness memberships.|
|MULTI||This membership includes the use of the lap pool, learners' pool, leisure pool, toddlers pool, hot tub, sauna, gym, group fitness classes and aquacise classes. (excludes hydroslides).|
Note: Multi/ Double and Gym/Group Fitness memberships do not include Around 50 or Yoga classes as these classes are run by independent instructors.
Keen to join?
You can sign up in person at the Westland Recreation Centre, during normal hours of operation.
You will need the following to sign up for a membership:
- Complete and sign a Membership Form
- A method of payment, e.g. EFTPOS, cash or credit card
- Photo identification, e.g. driver's licence or passport
- A current discount card (if applicable), e.g. Community Services Card (CCH) or Gold Card
- Members under the age of 18 at the time of the joining must have a guardian present to sign their registration form and provide their full contact details
The following are also required for the Pay as You Go Membership:
- A completed direct debit authority (signed by the person paying for the membership), with your (or the payer's) bank account details.
- Printed proof of your bank details would be appreciated. If someone else is paying for your membership we also require their full legal name, address and phone number.
Note: Terms and conditions apply.